WATER FLOWING IN THE DARK

This time I touched the water and its flow in the dark.

This time I returned to the shooting of the beautiful water, but in a slightly different way - in the dark. On the other side of the water (facing me) I placed a small flashlight. In this way, amazingly delicate works were born one after another, and it was not necessary to touch even a finger to complete them.

Snout


The mysterious outline of a creature's head and snout looking to the side.

Crown

Turning the image of the flowing water upside down brought the majestic shape of the crown.

Scream


As the scream of some mysterious animal that in the dark opened its jaws.

Real face


In this photography, it seems that the look of some animal or person wearing armor is looking at me. Are visible details of the helmet's eyes, jaw and horns.

Wizard


In this image I see a crystal-encrusted wizard's hat.

Hood 


The title of the photography is ironic, because when I looked at this image, I immediately saw a festively decorated female hood. One day I will I try to fill the face area with a living person.

Skull


The head of an extraterrestrial being with a "smile".

Body


The hands, chest area, abdominal cavity, ribs are clearly visible. Like stepping.


Aggression


In this photography I see the gaping jaws and black eye of an angry dog.


Growing up


A 3D view of a growing creature maturing and growing with its head putted down.

Emotion


Another mystical creature screeching, squealing in front of me.


Avatar


I would compare it to a person incarnating into some kind of animal and taking his first steps.


Reflection 



Another mystical creature, head down in silence, thinking, reflecting something.

Piki 























Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai